Framesi Morphosis Sublimis Oil Shampoo is enriched with Passion Flower Oil, cuticle protective plant molecules, hydrolyzing soy proteins and an exclusive mix of hydrating factors. Repairs the hair fiber, giving deep hydration and shine, for hair that is soft and silky to the touch.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to damp scalp and hair and massage delicately
- Rinse carefully
THE NEED, THE ANSWER
Natural or colored, long or short, straight or curly: any hair can experience a condition of dehydration for contingent reasons of health or individual lifestyle. Characterized by poor combability and discipline, subject to volatility and opacity, dehydrated and dry hair requires a ritual that softens it deeply without weighing it down.
THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Passionflower oil Contains essential fatty acid Linoleic and Vitamin E, effective in toning and making hair fibers more elastic, soft and shiny. Helps keep the natural hydrolipidic barrier of the skin intact.
- Apricot oil Source of Vitamins A and E, excellent antioxidants. It is also rich in essential fatty acids, effective in hydrating and nourishing skin and hair.
- Argan Oil Composed mainly of unsaturated fatty acids and is rich in sterols and vitamins. Prevents dehydration and aging by neutralizing free radicals.
- 100% natural and organic Baobab oil Fatty acids, Omega 6 and 9, Palmitic, Oleic and Linoleic Acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherols and Vitamin E. Thanks to its multiple properties, it is an excellent antioxidant, nourishes the scalp and dry hair, protecting them and giving shine.
- Vitamin E , in a stabilized fat-soluble form, has strong antioxidant properties, fights free radicals and oxidative stress of cells and follicles. It also has a hydrating, protective and soothing action.
Flowery, fruity, creamy
Lush and harmonious, a precious bouquet of white flowers exudes delicate notes of lemon and fruity cream, leaving the sensation of an unexpected floral trail in the hair.
250ml and 1000ml bottles