Framesi Morphosis Repair Plumping Mousse is a leave -in conditioner for thin hair. With Camellia Oil, Hydrolyzed Micro Phyto-Keratin, Vegetable Ceramides. Conditions and hydrates, giving manageability, body, volume and shine.
HOW TO USE
- Apply after shampooing on towel-dried hair.
- Distribute on lengths and ends.
- Do not rinse and dry.
THE NEED, THE ANSWER
Repeated technical treatments, but also the excessive use of the plate, can cause a strong sensitization. Stems that break, poor smoothness to the comb and roughness to the touch are the most evident signs of recognition of exploited hair, which can regain strength and softness with a dedicated ritual.
THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- Camellia oil Naturally rich in Oleic Acid, Omega-3 and Vitamins, it is appreciated for its moisturizing, emollient, nourishing, soothing and antioxidant power.
- Micro Phytokeratin Thanks to its low molecular weight it boasts a strong penetration even in the innermost layers of the hair fiber, for stronger and fuller hair.
- Ceramides Thanks to the high affinity with skin and hair, they protect them and reconstitute the hydrolipidic film with a deep moisturizing action.
Flowery and vanilla
The sweet and sour notes of bergamot sorbet, aquatic bamboo and jasmine fade into the green and balsamic fragrances of the mix of heliotrope, violet petals and rice powder accord, while the final persistence of the fragrance is given by white musk, vanilla cream and wood of cashmere.